8. Players Welfare
- Partnership with the players Union to promote and or promptly resolve issues affecting players (both active and retired).
- Introduction of a minimum players and other Technical personnel welfare package in Nigeria and using appropriate legislation and regulations to enforce it at all levels.
- Set up a unit within the NFF in charge of players welfare to provide advisory services and support to players both active and retired.
- Establishment of players Basic Education Development Scheme to ensure the professional and educational development of players.
- Establishment of a Professional Players Pension Fund scheme to guarantee the future of our players and technical personnel.
- Continuously work and support the LMC in its vision and efforts to guarantee players welfare at all times.